· Married to Lyle Replogle (formerly a licensed
· Mother of three grown children and “blended family” grandmother to seven grandchildren (4= Indiana; 3=
· Born and raised in
· Resident for 30+ years in Southern California /
· Former volunteer & community activities include National Charity League, Assistance League, Kappa Kappa Gamma national fraternity (former area director for university chapters), US Swimming meet official, 4-H Leader.
· Former member Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church & St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in California; current member of Risen Savior Lutheran Church in Chandler-Ocotillo.
· Hobbies include gardening, reading (mystery stories!), needlework, travel
REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND:
Making real estate dreams come true!
My clients’ best interests are my top priority as I take care of the details to provide a smooth transaction.
· Successfully representing Buyers and Sellers since 1985.
· Covering the South East
· Specializing in
· Previous real estate sales career as a California Broker-Associate in the
· Known as a detailed-oriented hard worker, who brings enthusiasm and a positive “can do!” attitude to everything undertaken.
· Have an established reputation for honesty and integrity, both with clients and with other real estate Agents
National designation requiring experience and education
National designation for less than 5% of licensed real estate agents
National designation education equivalent of a college masters
degree in real estate
· CARTUS Broker Network CERTIFIED AGENT ADVANTAGE SPECIALIST
for serving Relocation Buyers and Sellers
With great experience throughout the
As a real estate listing agent specializing in Chandler-0cotillo, Ahwatukee-Foothills,
For buyers, I work a wide area of the Valley, searching YOUR real estate CRITERIA until I find the perfect property and then negotiating the best possible contract terms on your behalf. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful property sale close or being able to hand you the keys to the dream purchase of a lifetime!
If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like to obtain some more information, feel free to call or e-mail me.
May I go to work for you?